Thursday, February 23, 2006

100 Things About Me: 1 - 20

1. I have 2 tattoos – one visible, one not
2. I have a closed up hole in my tongue, once occupied by a tongue ring
3. Chips and queso (cheese) is my FAVORITE food
4. Vodka and diet coke (with a lime, when available) is my favorite drink
5. Purple is my absolute favorite color, and birthstone
6. I belonged to a sorority in college
7. I can speak Spanish (or so I’d like to think)
8. I love to travel
9. Before I die, I’d like to take a picture of me in front of every US State Capitol
10. As a child, I sang in a group called the Peppermint Factory. I’m pretty sure I sucked at it.
11. I can play the piano, although not as well as I would like.
12. I tried learning the guitar, but didn’t get very far.
13. Collin Farrell was the guest star on David Letterman when I sat in the second row at the Late Show
14. I love UT Football – National Champions 2005!
15. I was born in Spring, Texas, just outside of Houston
16. I grew up in Austin – thank goodness
17. I already have a college degree, but really want to be a chef
18. I only recently found a passion for reading
19. I love all music, except for heavy metal
20. I only drive Toyotas or Hondas

3 comments:

MeBeth said...

I'm with you on #3, 10 and 17!

MeBeth said...

Oops, I meant 20, not 10. I did not sing in the Peppermint Factory.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on Purple, but not sure about the State Capital. How about a photo in a bar nearest to every state capital! :)
michael