Thursday, June 01, 2006

Waaaay Too Much Information

Now that the first lab class is over, I have two new classes – Nutrition and Supervision in the Hospitality Industry.

Nutrition is interesting. Supervision is not – unless of course we focus on my fellow classmates instead of the subject matter at hand.

Last night during a break, the glutton decided to share his weekend “sexperiences” with the entire class. Apparently he lives in a trailer. And apparently the trailer is no longer level with the ground. It is now tilting at a 45 degree angle due to his wild escapades. His version of the story - “Well I’m at about 275 and my girlfriend weighs about 325.” That explains the off kilter trailer, but it does nothing to contain the wild outbursts and chiding from my fellow classmates:

“Did you find a ham sandwich in all those rolls?”
“How about a turkey leg?”
And in true Road Trip style,
“Did you hold up her animal print underwear afterwards and proclaim to have killed a cheetah?”

And they went on and on and on. All the while, the glutton laughs and willing participates.

Unbelievable.

3 comments:

Toni said...

Oh my.

tony.unwin said...

less is sometimes more... too much info can be bad for you...

Anonymous said...

Ugh. I think I inadvertently dated him in high school.